Monday 14 January 2013

Tarantino Week

To get a few of my favourite movies watched, to get myself to see 'Django Unchained' and most importantly... I guess... to knock some titles off the IMDb Top 250... I present...




TARANTINO WEEK


First off, gotta put out a congratulations into the universe for the Golden Globe (not that I care about award ceremonies  I would've blogged about it all by now and the Oscars if I was.)

Ok, quick word or several about them, I will try my damnedest to see the Oscar movies, but some of them play to what they think the Oscars will award for. The Academy Awards are hardly an overview of the best films of the year... not for the main categories anyways. It's all about the obvious movies that come out at the end of the year/start of the year (for the UK)


I'm not sure what order I'm going to watch his movies in yet. Makes sense to do it in chronological order, but then I never make much sense.


Secondly its already half way through Monday and I haven't started yet, but it is me, so what did you expect.

As far as I know 'Reservoir Dogs', 'Pulp Fiction', 'Inglorious Basterds' are in the IMDb Top 250... and are in the snap shot I took at the beginning of the year, and since the snapshot 'Django Unchained' has made its way onto the list, pushing Spirited Away down one place.












Hasta Luego
-Fake Shemp-



1 comment: