Monday 7 January 2013

Senna (2010)

Tonight I ticked off a movie from... not the IMDb Top 250 list... sorry, but off the 1001-ish Movie To See Before You (well me, I) Die.

(You can find the list in the Links List to the left)


Senna.





First viewing.

Because I had no interest in seeing something about cars that was not animated nor had Ryan Gosling as the Driver.










It was a movie I toyed with eventually seeing but the more I put it off, because of my utter disinterest with the subject and no prior knowledge of the man nor the field he is in I had reserved to the non-fact I would simply never see it.

That was until I found it in @connorM1993 car, and took it home with me. Weeks pass and even after I lend him my DVD of 'The Breakfast Club' and he watches it, I still have not moved 'Senna' from beside my television.


So I popped it in, and I felt like it had been on 15 minutes and suddenly it was halfway through. Sounds a good thing, right?

No.

I just don't care.

It's not like I don't have any interest in documentaries... I do.

Earlier today I watched 'Urbanized' and really enjoyed it.




And I am not averse to sports movies,

.....I love the 'Rocky' series, I cried at the end of 'The Fighter' and 'Field of Dreams', I feel nostalgic for 'Cool Runnings'... I've at least seen 'Remember the Titans' (If not only for Denzel Washington)

'Senna' just did nothing for me. I was not engaged, I did not care about him. Zip.


Rating - 2 (since... Spoiler...he dies at the end, I felt bad giving it a '1')



Hastla Luego
-Fake Shemp-







No comments:

Post a Comment