Sunday 20 January 2013

Day 20 Update

How far have I come in 20 days? Lets have a look at my IMDB list and see...

Current Total - 12

12 out of the 49 movies I've watched so far isn't too bad, right?

Could be 13 if 'Django Unchained' was in my list, it's not, but it is now on the ever changing IMDb Top 250.

Movie watching plans for next week is to follow up Tarantino Week with Rodriguez Week.





I hope to cover -

El Mariachi
Desperado
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
The Faculty
Sin City
Machete
From Dusk til Dawn
Grindhouse

















Granted only Sin City is in the IMDb Top 250, but I can't not follow up a QT week by nothing other than RR.




What have I been watching TV wise this week?

This week saw the finale of Fringe, I cried. Archer season 4 began, it was so meta, the whole Bob's Burger tie-in was fantastic!

Parks and Recreation/30 Rock/Modern Family/Cougar Town were all hilarious...

New Girl wasn't bad, and 2 Broke Girls went to a new level of subtext, love it!

American Horror Story was all WTFrak? Looking forward to the finale this coming week.

Bones and Castle were the same as usual.

And that's pretty much all I'm caught up on.

Those shows and some sweet Raw and Smackdown. (I really don't have time for any other WWE programming. Sorry dudes at WWE, but as long as you do recaps on Smackdown of Mainevent... I'm good.)











 Hasta Luego
-Fake Shemp-


No comments:

Post a Comment