Monday 1 October 2012

October 1st

I started the day off at 7.30am with 'Dracula' (1931) and now its late and I'm in from work, I fear that will be my only Horror for the 1st of October. Why? Did you see all the shows on from Sunday I gotta catch up on?

Dexter

Homeland

The Mentalist

Boardwalk Empire

Robot Chicken

The Simpsons

Bobs Burgers

Family Guy

American Dad

This does not leave time for Horror Movies. Although I tried to make up for it by listening to the 'Now Playing' Podcast on the way to and from work. I got through the 'The House of 1000 Corpses' and 'Devils Rejects' shows.

If you have stumbled upon this then I suspect you have already seen 'Dracula' and also know its a total 6 on the shempy meter. It's a classic, Bela is my personal favorite Dracula actor. I love Dwight Frye as Renfield. He makes the movie for me, sure Bela Lugosi is fantastic but its Dwight Frye who gets my personal nod of awesomeness. I'm looking forward to my viewing this month of 'Frankenstein' just for his portrayal of the character 'Fritz'. Yeah I'll be making my way through some of the Universal Monster movies before anything else.







Hasta Luego
-Fake Shemp-



No comments:

Post a Comment